Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Snare Rudiments Dot Com

Domain name: www.snarerudiments.com

Background: I'm a snare drummer, through and through. If there's one thing that I didn't have in high school, it was a good website for snare sheet music. I love DCI and marching, and I realize how important it is to get the 40 rudiments down. Now, I know some of the hard-core drummers will be upset because I have the term "hybrid" in the key words. I know! A hybrid is not a rudiment. But many people add-on to rudiments and call them hybrids, so I stuck it in there. This site would be good to have someone develop all the traditionals and hybrids for download. Anyway. . . thanks for visiting and make sure to check out my domains!

Key words: snare drum, snare rudiments, PAS rudiments, Vic Firth rudiments, snare solo, traditional grip, percussion, snare stick, drum practice, practice pads, drum corp international, hybrid rudiments, mixed rudiments, traditional snare, traditional rudiments, drum roll, para-diddle, five-stroke roll, nine-stroke roll. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home