Saturday, December 10, 2005

Shotgun Blog Dot Com

Domain name: www.shotgunblog.com

Background: I bought this domain name because I think it will be cool to develop. I know there are tons of people out there that hunt and use shotguns for a variety of reasons. This domain name can be the premier website for shotgun news, discussion, forums, and community building. If I had the high-class webdevelopment skills to do it, I would, but I don't! Anyway, I'm a work-in-progress and have high hopes for the future of this domain in today's blogging, podcasting world. As always, thanks for checking out my domains and my experiment as a nascent domainer! Feel free to leave comments and suggestions as you like. . .

Keywords: shotgun, shotgun blog, benelli shotgun, remington shotgun, mossberg shotgun, browning shotgun, shotgun news, beretta shotgun, winchester shotgun, ithaca shotgun, over and under shotgun, shotgun shells, used shotgun, double barrel shotgun, tactical shotgun, 12 gauge shotgun, stoeger shotgun, airsoft shotgun, 410 shotgun, shotgun sales, side-by-side shotgun, shotgun barrels, shotgun for sale, shotgun ammunition, franchi shotgun, shotgun accessory, shotgun choke, shotgun stock, shotgun slug, 20 gauge shotgun, stevens shotgun, combat shotgun, sawed off shotgun, baikal shotgun, title shotgun, shotgun part, antique shotgun, shotgun cases, shotgun scope, youth shotgun, shotgun review, 10 gauge shotgun, shotgun sports, shotgun world, shotgun manufacturer, shotgun prices, pump shotgun, home defense shotgun, shotgun forum, shotgun picture, used shotgun for sale, and shotgun values.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home