Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Link Aggregation Dot Com

Domain name: www.linkaggregation.com

Background: This was one of my first domain purchases. I read an article in Business 2.0 magazine about "domainers" and how they are making tons of money on domain names these days. I couldn't figure out how 'cause I thought squatting was illegal, but it turns out, this isn't squatting. Domainers purchase domains and use a link aggregator to runs advertisements and text information to the domain page. When people click on the links, the domainers make their money. This is a form of business that is very intriguing to me, so I'm going to advertise my experimentation in this area.

I will be posting each of my domains and describing what I think the domain is good for. Thanks for stopping by!

Key words: links, advertising, aggregator, link aggregation, domain parking, affiliate networks, pay per click, parking, hosting, link hosting, sedo, trafficz, google domain parking, domainer, ye, and aggregation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home