Thursday, December 08, 2005

Katsushika Hokusai Dot Com


Domain name: www.katsushikahokusai.com

Background: Hokusai is one of my favorite artists in the world. I fell in love with his stuff when I went to an art exhibit in Japan way back in 1999. I have a poster print of the Great Wave of Kanagawa in my home, but I also have Rainstorm Beneath the Summit. For some reason, I just dig his artwork. Anyway, about the domain. To my surprise, no one has registered the full name of katsushika hokusai. Maybe that's because it's Japanese and people won't think about the first name, but I did. If I had any web development skills, I'd live out my days with a totally awesome flash website of Hokusai stuff. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. . . comment and link as you please!

Key words: hokusai, katsushika hokusai, edo period art, asian art, japanese art, artwork, mount fuji art, 36 views of mount fuji, great wave off kanagawa, hokusai manga, 13 volume sketchbook, posters, paintings, prints, canvas print, hiroshige, japanese painter, ukiyo-e print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home